Common Housing Terms
7 days - 7am to 9pm
(781) 599-1700
  • Register

Walls built by a mason, using brick, stone, tile or similar materials.

A strip of decorative material having a plane or curved narrow surface prepared for ornamental application. These strips are often used to hide gaps at wall junctures.

Moisture Barrier
Treated paper or metal that retards or bars water vapor, used to keep moisture from passing into walls or floors.

Slender framing which divides the lights or panes of windows.